The wedding and the wedding reception.“The wedding” and “the wedding reception” are different things.
Only a relative and an intimate person are invited to the wedding.
And the superior and colleague in company, the teacher and friend of school days, and the great number of companion are invited to the wedding reception.
|There is a wedding of various types.|
We explains three types of wedding as follows.
(1) Church wedding (Christianity type wedding).
|There are couples that hold a wedding in the chapel of the hotel though there are other couples who actually have a church wedding. |
We show you the wedding’s flow as follows.
1) The attendance is previously seated.
2)The bridegroom enters from the right side of the altar with the matchmaker and the friend (best man).
3) All members stand up.
The bride enters in from the bridal aisle with father.
Bride’s father passes the bridegroom his daughter.
4) All members sing hymn with a piano accompaniment.
They sit down when singing were finished.
|5) The priest reads the scripture text aloud, and he prays to the god for bride and bridegroom.|
6) The priest requests the wedding vow to bride and bridegroom.
7) The bride and the bridegroom do the wedding vow in front of the people present.
8) The bride and the bridegroom put the ring in a left ring finger of each other. The ring has received the priest’s blessing.
9) After pilling up bride’s and bridegroom’s right hands, the priest put his hand and prays that there is God’s grace.
10) The bride and the bridegroom leave the church through the bridal aisle.